August 30, 2006

New Beginnings.

I completed my Level 2 Reiki on Saturday. It was a real interesting experience, and one that will probably have a profound affect on my life. One of the things I have been working on lately is trying to discover my lifes work. I received a great piece of advice from my Reiki Teacher, Rick. He basically told me that everything we do everyday brings us closer to our lifes work. The crappy job you have, brings you closer. The blissful moments with your partner, that too brings you closer. All steps you take in whatever direction, all are towards your lifes work.

I felt an amazing shift in my being. Although I came down with a bit of a cold a day or so after the course, I feel that this is my body getting rid of whatever toxins (on any plane) so that I may begin with a clear head and proceed to the next step in working towards my lifes work.

No comments: